- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- That’s The Point! Acupuncture410-979-1498
- 12165 Clarksville Pike
Clarksville, MD 21029
When western medicine couldn’t help me, I turned to eastern medicine. I found Gina because she was in walking distance to my work, and immediately felt comfortable with her because she was a Hopkins nurse for many years before. She fit me into her schedule and now I’m a regular... Read more »
As a healthcare professional myself I feel that I am a fairly good judge of practitioner abilities. I look for the very best standard of care, physical and emotional improvements, and a personal connection.I consider myself very fortunate that I found Gina. She is an awesome diagnostician and knows just... Read more »
” I was probably one of the most skeptical patients a practitioner could have. And now after several years of seeing Gina Edness on a regular basis, I am a true believer in the power of acupuncture. It still seems like a miracle to me, but it’s real and it... Read more »
“My doctor, from personal and patient experience, recommended and prescribed acupuncture to me almost three years ago to help manage an acute back injury and chronic back and hip pain. After a short search I was fortunate enough to find Gina who, right from the beginning, worked closely and unwaveringly... Read more »
“There are many Chinese Medicine practitioners of acupuncture, however, Gina is by far the best I have ever encountered. Her warmth, empathy and professionalism have helped me through a number of health issues. She has always been there for me giving 100%.”
D.N. Pikesville, MD
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •